Mini Splash PodBlue Water Bento
Plastic-free and leak-proof, our Mini Splash Pod snack container holds ⅔ cup and is made from steel and silicone. It’s designed for families who love our non-toxic stainless steel ECOlunchboxes and crave the convenience of leak-free silicone lids.
Not only will our Mini Splash Pod, which is designed to nest in the top layer of our 3-in-1 Splash Box set, make your lunches greener and our oceans cleaner, the food container is conveniently dishwasher safe (unlike plastic containers) and nonbreakable (unlike glass containers).
The Mini Splash Pod is ideal for long narrow snacks, like little carrot and pretzel sticks, or for wet dips and sauces like hummus or dressings you don’t want leaking.
Our Blue Water Bento lunch containers are designed FOR the ocean and BY the ocean. The elegant form of budding seaweed leaves inspires our design of the green Mini Splash Pod silicone lid with no-slip tabs for easy opening and closing.
- Capacity is ⅔ cup (5 oz).
- Measures 3 ¼ inches long, 2 ½ inches wide and 1 ¾ inches tall.
- Non-toxic silicone lid and type 304 stainless container are free of estrogen-mimicking chemicals commonly found in plastics like BPA, BPS, and phthalates. To learn why we chose to use silicone, click here.
- The snack container has a green lid embossed with an ocean-inspired seaweed motif.
- Kid-friendly non-slip tabs on the lid are embossed for easy opening by little hands.
- This container is designed for compact storage. You'll see the bottoms are indented so they will stack and nest one inside the other.
- All parts are dishwasher and oven safe. Not for use in the microwave.
- Steel and silicone container is lighter than glass containers and nonbreakable.
- Made responsibly in China.
I got two for my sons lunches. They are excellent quality. However the sticker residue was difficulties remove. I used Adhesive Remover used for medical tape but worked perfectly. The items were packaged very well and were shipped promptly.