3-in-1 Splash BoxBlue Water Bento
With its modular design and leak-proof lids, our 3-in-1 Splash Box is a three-piece set that stacks and nests. It’s a powerful plastic-free lunchtime tool made from steel topped with ocean-embossed silicone lids.
We think you’ll love the space-saving design featuring three food compartments, including upstairs and downstairs sections as well as a nesting snack container called the Mini Splash Pod, which tucks inside the top layer.
This plastic-free lunch packer has it all when it comes to convenience. Holding 4 cups of food, it straps together with a wavy silicone band that attaches to a wave-shaped latch. The nubby waves on the strap are non-slip and easy to use for all ages.
Check out the ocean-inspired design on the 3-in-1 Splash Box’s big leak-proof green lid. It’s embossed with a lovely oceany seaweed motif. The Mini Splash Pod’s lid, which is a darker green, also features a cool seaweed design.
- 3 piece nesting lunch container set includes upper and lower compartments plus a nesting snack container.
- Three different sections keep food from touching and mixing.
- Total capacity is 4 cups (32 oz). Bottom section: 1 ⅔ cups (13 oz). Top section: 1 ¾ cups (14 oz.). Snack container: ⅔ cup (5 oz).
- When assembled, the modular container measures 4 ¼ inches wide x 5 ¾ inches long x 3 ¾ inches tall. The top level is 1 ¾ deep. The bottom layer is 1 ½ inches deep. The Mini Splash Pod measures 3 ¼ inches long, 2 ½ inches wide and 1 ¾ inches tall.
- Non-toxic: free of estrogen-mimicking toxins commonly found in plastic, such as BPA (bisphenol-A), BPS (bisphenol-S) and phthalates. To learn why we chose to use silicone, click here.
- Stainless Steel 304
- The wavy strap, which holds the two layers together in transit, and the non-slip tabs on the lid are easy to use and embossed for kid-friendly, easy opening and closing.
- The Blue Water Bento steel and silicone combination is lighter than glass and nonbreakable.
- The gasket between the layers can be removed for cleaning. Please note that while the bottom container is appropriate for moist foods, it's not 100% leak-proof. The top container and the Mini Splash Pod are leak-proof.
- Our Blue Water Bento Collection is inspired by our love of the ocean. These no-plastic, no-leak lunch containers make it easy to reduce plastic pollution lunch by lunch.
- Dishwasher safe. Not for use in the microwave.
- Responsibly manufactured in China.
Press to Seal - Instructions for Use:
- How to seal the top lid and hook to the base: For a no-leak seal on the top container, use the flat of your hand or your thumb and press the soft silicone lid along the top lip of the container. Next, attach the top container to the bottom one by stretching the wavy strap and looping it on the wave hook. Now the top layer is attached to the lower level.
- To open large top lid unhook wavy strap and then lift the corner tabs to easily break the seal and remove the lid.
- Please don't turn your lid inside out. The corner tabs are not designed to be flipped inside out and cracks may appear.
This box is perfect for my kindergarteners lunch. The bottom section has plenty of room for a sandwich and the top section I usually fill with cut up cucumber, bell pepper, cherry tomatoes and baby carrots. I use the little container for a few cookies or another treat. I use this in conjunction with a larger lunch bag to hold his water bottle, a pack of seaweed and a piece of fruit for snack time. Love that it is all dishwasher safe. It keeps everything secure, but is easy enough for my little guy to open. I just bought another for my husband to bring to work and know it will work well for him as well.
This is a fantastic kit! I pack my lunch in it regularly! I can fill the bottom section with 2 cups of cooked rice and the top with a stir-fry of veggies and tofu, as an example. I bring the main part of my lunches in this, and include some fruit, like mandarin oranges, a couple of Lara bars, etc. in my lunchbag to compliment what I pack in my Splash Box! It is lightweight, and easy to pack in a backpack or bike panniers, without fear of leakage!!
It's partially my fault for not looking at the dimensions more carefully, but this should be a kids lunchbox. It's extremely tiny especially for the price, you really can't fit anything in there except for maybe a small salad and some snacks.
I've only had this lunchbox for a few weeks; so far it's holding up well.
I really like this so far. I bought it to pack my daughter's school lunches, so I like the divided sections and options to give her different foods. The bottom container and the small container with the separate lid so far have remained waterproof, but I haven't tried anything with an excess amount of liquid yet. Haven't had any problems with the hook part either. It's easy to clean too, I just toss it in the dishwasher. I'd love it if they came out with other colors in the future!