Lunchbag StarfishBlue Water Bento
We think our plastic-free Blue Water Bento line is "krilliant" and so does the starfish featured in our organic cotton lunchbag. The gold-colored starfish is dancing its way through seas and dreaming of a day when the world depends less on plastics.
Did you know? Plastic waste threatens our oceans' fragile marine ecosystems? Our Blue Water Bento collection helps people keep plastics out of their lunches and our oceans.
Our Starfish lunchbag works great when paired with our Blue Water Bento lunch box containers, such as our Splash Box, Seal Cup Trio, and 3-in-1 Splash Box. These no-leak containers have non-toxic silicone lids with uplifting ocean designs.
- Measures 10 1/2 high with a 7-by-4 1/2 inch bottom.
- Carries with a sturdy cord handle.
- Closes with polyester hook-and-loop velcro.
- Sewn from GOTS-certified organic cotton in India.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- USA screen printed by green-certified business in California.