Splash BoxBlue Water Bento
Plastic-free and leak-free, the Splash Box™ lunch container makes going green at lunchtime easy by keeping plastic out of your lunch and our oceans. Water-tight lid design makes lunchbox ideal for tossing in a lunchbag, backpack or briefcase with no worries about leaking.
Our Blue Water Bento lunch containers are designed FOR the ocean and BY the ocean. The Splash Box’s blue lid is embossed with an ocean-inspired wave design. It also features easy-to-grip corner tabs for opening and closing (see below for more info).
The stainless steel bento box bottoms are made to stack nesting for space saving. The Splash Box is designed to be used with the Splash Pod. Two pods sit side-by-side on top of the Splash Box and tuck inside for compact portability.
- Capacity 24 oz (3 cups).
- Measures 6.5" long x 4.75" wide x 2" tall.
- Tare Weight: 7.5 oz. (212 g) Etched on the bottom for ease of use during zero waste shopping or dining.
- Stainless steel container with leak-proof silicone lid.
- Non-toxic: free of estrogen-mimicking toxins commonly found in plastic, such as BPA (bisphenol-A), BPS (bisphenol-S) and phthalates.
- Stainless Steel 304
- Non-slip tabs on the lid are embossed for kid-friendly easy opening.
- Lunchbox bottoms are designed to be stacked for compact storage.
- The steel and silicone combination is lighter than glass and nonbreakable.
- Dishwasher safe. Not for use in the microwave.
- Manufactured in China.
Press to Seal - Instructions for Use:
- To open - lift the tabs and the seal will easily release to allow easy removal of the lid.
- To close - the lid for 100% leak-proof performance, use the flat of your hand or your thumb and press to seal the silicone lid.
- Please don't turn your lid inside out. The tabs are not designed to be flipped inside out and cracks may appear. Lid will still function fine, but cracks aren't the best idea!
Fantastic eco lunch box. The perfect size for sandwiches.
Once we got the label off the box works well. The lid took some coaxing to get it to fit well, but once we got it on, it was fine. The lid has to be carefully dried inside the little groves. Nice box..
No leaks, easy to clean, durable...what more can I ask? We often bring these with us when we travel
I have a few different steel lunch containers and this is definitely my favorite. Ive had one for about two years and recently bought another one when my kid started school. They are leakproof and I love that the silicone lid is flexible and kind of stretchy. It makes the lid easy to get on and off (even for kids) and, if your food is a little lumpy or sticks up a bit, the lid can flex over it and still close. The box is a little small in terms of length and width, but its pretty deep. They are also easy to clean and seem lighter weight than some of my other steel containers which is nice when Im packing them for a walk or picnic when I have to carry them. Even though they seem lighter, they are not in any way flimsy or poorly made. They are very strong and have not bent or warped in any way.In contrast the UConserve rectangular and circular containers I have are harder to open and close and not as leakproof. The rectangular UConserve is a lot shallower than this Ecolunchbox and doesnt hold as much and I always struggle to get the lid on just right.
Love these, used daily in my kids lunches. Do not leak, however we do not place pure liquids in them. Lids stay on tight in lunchboxes. They have held up to almost daily use and getting washed in dishwasher 3 times a week since we owned them. they easily will hold a halved sandwich. Only issue is they need to make the glued on tags a little easier to remove, not hard but could adhere a little less. Would not stop me from buying again and likely will.