We’re so excited to announce our newest Blue Water Bento lunchbox! Check out our double-decker 3-in-1 Splash Box that’s the 2.0 remix combining our best-selling ECOlunchbox Three-in-One and Blue Water Bento Splash Box containers.
The 3-in-1 Splash Box has the same three-compartment modular design that made our original ECOlunchbox Three-in-One a runaway favorite. The two-level 3-in-1 Splash Box has upstairs and downstairs sections plus a nifty nesting container that’s perfect for dressings, dips or toppings. Now, thanks to the silicone lids we’ve added to the 3-in-1 Splash Box, the set is also leak-proof.
Taking our inspiration from the ocean, we’ve embossed the green lids with seaweed motifs that remind us how going green at lunchtime helps keep our oceans blue. Lastly, we’ve ditched clips in our new design. Instead, we’ve created a wavy silicone strap that hooks the top and bottom layers together snugly, in stretchy, ocean-friendly style.
So, why is our 3-in-1 Splash Box “shrimply” spectacular? Whalecome to the Top 10 reasons we love our newest Blue Water Bento!
Top 10 Reasons We Love our New 3-in-1 Splash Box
1. This lunchbox is the long-awaited 2.0 version of our best-selling ECOlunchbox Three-in-One that put our company on the map back in 2009. It’s a favorite we’ve improved upon based on customer feedback over the last nine years.
2. The set features three fabulous leak-proof containers, including two stacking layers and a nesting snack container. It’s ideal for the typical lunch that includes an entree and two side dishes.
3. Altogether, the modular containers have a capacity of 4.25 cups. That’s a little bigger than the ECOlunchbox Three-in-One classic.
4. The 3-in-1 Splash Box modular set makes it easy to pack several foods and keep them all separate. Nothing gets soggy. Plus, they’ll be safe from squashing!
5. Of course, the 3-in-1 Splash Box is 100% plastic-free like its predecessor, the ECOlunchbox Three-in-One. This is a no-brainer for those of you who already use our products. For newbies, please join our more than 30,000 fans on Facebook and Instagram, where we celebrate plastic-free living.
6. Get your smile on! Check out the embossed green lid designs, featuring seaweed motifs that celebrate the beauty of our oceans. To learn why we developed the Blue Water Bento Collection, click here.
7. The Blue Water Bento silicone lids are nontoxic, petroleum-free and do not contain estrogen-mimicking chemicals. To learn why we chose to use silicone, click here.
8. We have a solid track record of making awesome plastic-free food containers since 2009. Check out our 4- and 5-star verified Amazon reviews of the ECOlunchbox Three-in-One and Blue Water Bento Splash Box (scroll down to read what our fans say) and the fabulous press we’ve gotten recently in Real Simple, Martha Stewart Living, Forbes and more.
9. We last crowdfunded on Kickstarter in 2015, raising $56,588 with 721 backers. This time, we’ve decided to host the presale on our own website and invite you to purchase this item directly from us, allowing us to offer you better deals while saving us on fees. Plus, we’re delighted to introduce newcomers to our many other fabulous plastic-free lunchboxes in stock now.
10. Not only will our 3-in-1 Splash Box make your lunches greener and our oceans cleaner, but it’s also practical and easy to use. The lids, featuring non-slip tabs, are easy to open and close, and the entire set is dishwasher and oven safe.
ECOlunchbox, a mission-based, family-owned business based in Northern California, strives to save our oceans from needless plastic trash and create products that are good for our health, protecting both people and planet. Since its inception in 2009, ECOlunchbox has worked to consistently develop best-in-class, 100% plastic-free food containers.
We’ve sold more than 485,000 food containers so far, and annually, our community helps avert the use and disposal of tens of millions of pieces of trash, according to our planet study. Now, we need your help to bring our 3-in-1 Splash Box to life and expand our product line, as we invite more people worldwide to tote their food in handy, nontoxic, plastic-free food containers for lunchtime or anytime.