Our Three-in-One is a three-piece nesting bento lunch box set. This nifty bento container makes it easy to pack a variety of foods and keep them all separate - and safe from squishing! Our Three-in-One is perfect packing a healthy entree and two side dishes.
The Three-in-One is modular. You can pull out the snack container and use it separately, freeing up more space in the upstairs for more food. For more Three-in-One menu ideas, see here.
Our best-selling bento, the Three in One is a 100% high-quality, food-grade stainless steel container. Because it does not contain plastic, the lunchbox is free of all estrogen-mimicking chemicals, such as bisphenol-A (BPA), phthalates, and bisphenol-S (BPS). But it's not leak-proof since no plastic gaskets are used.
- Durable design uses 100% food-grade stainless steel 201.
- 3 piece nesting bento set. Includes upper and lower food containers plus a snack container.
- Three different sections keep food from touching and mixing. Also works great for portion control.
- 31 oz capacity (3.8 cups) Total. Bottom section: 12 oz capacity (1.5 cups). Top section: 14 oz capacity (1.75 cups). Snack container: 5 oz capacity (.75 cup).
- Measures 4" wide x 5.5" long x 2.75" high.
- Tare Weight: 16 oz.
- Non-toxic: free of estrogen-mimicking toxins commonly found in plastic, such as BPA (bisphenol-A), BPS (bisphenol-S) and phthalates.
- Kid-tested clips can be adjusted looser or tighter. Learn how here.
- Container is not leak-proof since no plastic gaskets are used. If you need to pack something wet in the top layer, such as dressings or dips. Our Seal Cup Mini will nest upstairs.
- Dishwasher safe. Not for use in microwave.
- Made in India.
This is a well made product that I purchased for my daughter...keeping her safe from those plastics out there with dangerous chemicals added to the product which would leach into your foods.
Features we Love: Non-toxic and waste free Easy for little hands to manage Square shape makes it easy to use my fun and colorful silicone dividers! Dishwasher safe (MommyBug does not like handwashing!) Holds perfect amount of food for children and adults
It's shiny and who doesn't love shiny? Made entirely of stainless steel, this compact little box is actually three separate containers. For me, the top compartment usually holds some fruit, the nesting cup holds nuts and the bottom compartment is where my sandwich lives. Everything is separate and out of each other's way. (Yes, I am one of those weirdos who can't have their food touching.)
The bento box is awesome! Comes with 3 containers, 2 of which lock together and the third is a smaller one that fits into the top container. They are stainless steel, so easy to wash and re-use and are perfect sizes for M's school lunches. I love that it helps her understand to try to be eco-friendly while making sure her lunch doesn't get smushed. The bottom container is perfect for her tuna sandwich and the top 2 are great for some veggies and blueberries. I likes that the top one is a bit deeper as well, that way I can pile in her side dishes and not worry about them being in pieces when she gets to them. The shape is great too! It fits great in her backpack and she has no problem opening any of them. I like that they are dishwasher safe and that the closing clips don't open up on her.
The ECOlunchbox is so well-made with no plastic parts! Love! It all fits inside each other with plenty of room for the yummies.