Splash Box and Pods SetBlue Water Bento
Completely leak-proof and plastic-free, this terrific three-piece set of containers includes one Splash Box and two coordinating Splash Pods.
The containers are designed to work together. Pack up an entree in the Splash Box and two sides in the small Splash Pods, which are designed to sit side by side on top of the Splash Box. A total of 5 cups of food will fit in the three containers. The Splash Box capacity is 3 cups and each Splash Pod holds 1 cup.
When it's time to pack up your empty containers, just tuck your two pods into the larger Splash Box and seal up the lid. It saves space in your backpack or your briefcase for the trip home.
Our Blue Water Bento lunch containers are designed FOR the ocean and BY the ocean. The Splash Box’s blue lid is embossed with an ocean-inspired wave design. It also features easy-to-grip corner tabs for opening and closing (see below for more info). The Splash Pod's embossed lid takes inspiration for its wavy design from seaweed in our oceans.
These next generation Blue Water Bento lunch container make going green at lunchtime easy by keeping plastic out of your lunch and our oceans. Their water-tight lids make lunchbox ideal for tossing in a lunchbag, backpack or briefcase with no worries about leaking.
- Large stainless steel container with two nesting snack containers each with a leak-proof silicone lid.
- Splash Box measures 6.5" long x 4.75" wide x 2" tall. Splash Pods measure 4 inches long x 2.75” wide x 2” tall.
- Splash Box holds 24 oz (3 cups). Splash Pods hold 8 oz. (1 cup).
- Splash Box Tare Weight: 7.5 oz. Splash Pod tare weight: 2.5 oz.
- Non-toxic: free of estrogen-mimicking toxins commonly found in plastic, such as BPA (bisphenol-A), BPS (bisphenol-S) and phthalates.
- Stainless Steel 304
- Non-slip tabs on the lid are embossed for kid-friendly easy opening.
- Lunchbox bottoms are designed to be stacked for compact storage.
- The steel and silicone combination is lighter than glass and nonbreakable.
- Dishwasher safe. Not for use in the microwave.
- Manufactured in China.
Press to Seal - Instructions for Use:
- To open - lift the tabs and the seal will easily release to allow easy removal of the lid.
- To close - the lid for 100% leak-proof performance, use the flat of your hand or your thumb and press to seal the silicone lid.
- Please don't turn your lid inside out. The tabs are not designed to be flipped inside out and cracks may appear. Lid will still function fine, but cracks aren't the best idea!