ECOlunchetteNo Longer Available
Our handmade ECOlunchette is a purse-style lunchbag for women and children. Sewn from colorful artisan textiles, the lunchbag zips closed, is fully lined, with one matching napkin.
Sewn from handwoven and hand-printed artisan fabrics, this practial yet pretty lunchbag is ideally suited to everyday use. The solid colored fabrics are handwoven khadi. The khadi fabric becomes even more beautiful once you know its history tying back to Mahatma Gandhi's freedom struggle in the 1920s. The colorful block prints are made by artisans in India continuing on 1,000 year old Indian textile traditions.
- Purse-style lunch bag made of eco-friendly materials.
- Bag measures 8 inches tall, 13 inches wide & 5 1/2 inches deep.
- Enclosed lunch napkin measures 16 inches by 12 inches. Can also be used as placemat.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Handmade in India. Learn more about our artisans.