ECOlunchbox Salad Kit
- Seal Cup Jumbo, measuring 7 inches diameter by 3 inches tall. Capacity is 48 oz (6 cups). Great for the salad
- Seal Cup Mini, measuring 2 5/8 inches round by 1 1/2 inches tall. Capacity is 3 oz (1/3 cup). Ideal for dressings
- Seal Cup Solo, measuring 3 1/2 inches round by 1 3/4 inches tall. Capacity 7 oz (7/8 cup). Ideal for croutons, nuts and other toppings best kept separate prior to tossing your salad
- Non-toxic silicone lid and type 304 stainless container are free of estrogen-mimicking chemicals commonly found in plastics like BPA, BPS, and phthalates
- All parts of these leak-proof salad dressing containers are dishwasher and oven safe. Not for use in the microwave
- Steel and silicone container is lighter than glass containers and nonbreakable
- Tare weight is etched on the bottom so container may be used at food bars and delis that charge by food weight
- These reusable salad containers are made responsibly in China
Add Tableware Trio option includes:
- Fork, spoon and knife travel utensil with nifty ring clip. Unlatch clip for easy eating. Snap clip shut when you're on the move with your three-piece set
- Tableware Trio utensils each measure about 6 inches long
- Made of 18/8 food-grade stainless steel
Salads can be so fluffy. And sometimes fussy, too! They require special packing.
No problem, we've got you covered with our plastic-free, no-leak, eco-friendly salad containers with lid kit, which includes a Seal Cup Jumbo, Seal Cup Mini and Seal Cup Solo. Plus, you can add a Tableware Trio utensil set, including a stainless steel fork, knife and spoon, for totally zero-waste enjoyment of your to-go salads.
Our lovely greens need a lot of space when it comes to picking the perfect container. They like to be tossed, too, which means extra headroom is nice for salad packing on the go. And while most salads love to be dressed just before eating, they're prone to wilting when drizzled in the morning and left to sit for hours until midday eating. When it comes to your croutons and toasted seeds or nuts, they like separate living quarters until they're served. Hanging out with moist lettuce does terrible things for their crunchiness!
So what's a salad packer to do? Introducing our zero-waste, plastic-free Blue Water Bento salad containers with lids! Pack up a Seal Cup Jumbo (holds 6 cups) with your greens alongside a Seal Cup Mini (holds 3 oz.) for dressing and a Seal Cup Solo (holds 7 oz.) for your toppings. Voila... all of your ingredients get to travel separately in the comfort of their own quarters until it's eating time and they can be combined with your greens, dressed, tossed and topped. ur zero-waste, plastic-free Blue Water Bento salad containers with lids! Pack up a Seal Cup Jumbo (holds 6 cups) with your greens alongside a Seal Cup Mini (holds 3 oz.)