BottlesUp Glass Vessel by Blue Water Bento
- Capacity 16 oz
- Measures 9 ¾ inches tall by 3 inches diameter at the base. Top opening is 1 ½ inches in diameter
- Weighs 1 lb 6 oz. and is appropriate for ages 12 and up (not young children).
- Made from thick, durable and recycled glass for longtime use
- All bottles include a food-grade silicone cap and 3 matching gripper rings.
- There is zero plastic in the product or the packaging
- BottlesUp are designed by architectural glass artist Laurel Herter in Bluffton, South Carolina
- Made in North America using a minimum of 75% post-consumer recycled glass (sourced on-site) by skilled glass craftspeople in Mexico
Ready to eat and drink in Blue Water Bento style? Introducing our 100% plastic-free BottlesUp Glass Vessel by Blue Water Bento. Form meets function when it comes to the circular design of our gorgeous 16-ounce artisan glass bento water bottle with its distinct handmade texture. The bottles are handcrafted using ancient techniques in a modern facility. The semi-automatic process gives each bento water bottle its own texture and brilliance -- a quality not found in mass-manufactured bottles.
We think your lips will love the sipping experience with BottlesUp! The rounded wide mouth makes sipping pleasurable and refilling a breeze! The old-world artisan mouth and hand feel juxtapose with the bottles’ modern silicone lid and grippy no-slip silicone rings, which bring a pop of color to its playful shape. Don’t worry; the sturdy design of a BottlesUp glass water bottle ensures it can handle everyday tumbles!
BottlesUp glass water bottles are free of known toxins, including bisphenol-A (BPA), phthalates, polyvinyl chloride (PVC), and polycarbonates. Unlike other portable water bottles, glass does not leave lingering odors or residue.
We say better late than never when adding a 100% plastic-free water bottle to our Blue Water Bento collection of reusable household and to-go containers. At first, we had hesitated to add a bento water bottle to our plastic-free, to-go collection, because it seemed like the reusable water bottle market was complete. Why offer a stainless steel bottle similar to what’s already available when ECOlunchbox could focus our homegrown resources on striving to be the very best ECOlunchbox provider worldwide? So since 2008, we’ve focused on developing stainless steel and silicone household and to-go containers to meet the burgeoning demands of zero-waste consumers… until now!
Not for freezing: While storing the BottlesUp Glass Vessel in your refrigerator is perfectly fine, freezing liquids in glass will cause cracking since liquids expand when frozen. So please make sure to avoid storing your glass bottle in the freezer or the back of the refrigerator where liquids inside may get too cold and freeze! Our recycled glass bottle is safe to put in the dishwasher.