Plastic-free and leak-proof, the ECOlunchbox Splash Pod snack container is made from steel and silicone. It’s designed for families that love our non-toxic stainless steel ECOlunchboxes but crave the leak-free convenience of plastic lids.
Not only will the ECOlunchbox Splash Pod make your lunches greener and our oceans cleaner, the food container is practical and easy to use. The rectangular shape of this food container makes it ideal for long narrow foods.
Pack two snack pods sitting side by side on top of your Splash Box. Put carrots in one and hummus in the second for dipping. Enjoy your lunch and then tuck the two snack cups with their lids on nesting inside the Splash Box for the ride home to save on space in your backpack or briefcase.
Our Blue Water Bento lunch container line is designed FOR the ocean and BY the ocean. The elegant forms of swaying seaweed inspires our design of the snack cup's lid.
OThis snack pod can help families reduce their dependence on plastics to safeguard against exposure to plastic toxins, such as bisphenol-A (BPA). Learn more...
- Capacity 8 oz. (1 cup).
- Measures 4 inches long x 2.75” wide x 2” tall.
- Tare weight 2.5 oz. (70 g) Etched on the bottom for ease of use during zero waste shopping or dining.
- Non-toxic silicone lid and type 304 stainless container are free of estrogen-mimicking chemicals commonly found in plastics like BPA, BPS, and phthalates.
- Non-slip tabs on the lid are embossed for easy opening by little hands.
- Lunchbox bottoms are designed to be stacked nesting for compact storage.
- All parts are dishwasher and oven safe.
- Not for use in the microwave.
- Steel and silicone container is lighter than glass containers and nonbreakable.
- Made responsibly in China.
The Splash Pod is designed to be used in tandem with the Blue Water Bento Splash Box, a larger rectangular food container.