Splash BoxBlue Water Bento
Plastic-free and leak-free, the Splash Box™ lunch container makes going green at lunchtime easy by keeping plastic out of your lunch and our oceans. Water-tight lid design makes lunchbox ideal for tossing in a lunchbag, backpack or briefcase with no worries about leaking.
Our Blue Water Bento lunch containers are designed FOR the ocean and BY the ocean. The Splash Box’s blue lid is embossed with an ocean-inspired wave design. It also features easy-to-grip corner tabs for opening and closing (see below for more info).
The stainless steel bento box bottoms are made to stack nesting for space saving. The Splash Box is designed to be used with the Splash Pod. Two pods sit side-by-side on top of the Splash Box and tuck inside for compact portability.
- Stainless steel container with leak-proof silicone lid.
- Measures 6.5" long x 4.75" wide x 2" tall.
- Capacity 24 oz (3 cups).
- Tare Weight: 7.5 oz.
- Non-toxic: free of estrogen-mimicking toxins commonly found in plastic, such as BPA (bisphenol-A), BPS (bisphenol-S) and phthalates.
- Stainless Steel 304
- Non-slip tabs on the lid are embossed for kid-friendly easy opening.
- Lunchbox bottoms are designed to be stacked for compact storage.
- The steel and silicone combination is lighter than glass and nonbreakable.
- Dishwasher safe. Not for use in the microwave.
- Manufactured in China.
Press to Seal - Instructions for Use:
- To open - lift the tabs and the seal will easily release to allow easy removal of the lid.
- To close - the lid for 100% leak-proof performance, use the flat of your hand or your thumb and press to seal the silicone lid.
- Please don't turn your lid inside out. The tabs are not designed to be flipped inside out and cracks may appear. Lid will still function fine, but cracks aren't the best idea!