Splash Box XL
Are you ready to say goodbye to plastic? Celebrate our oceans by refusing single-use plastics and choosing to reuse with our 100% plastic-free ECOlunchbox Splash Box XL. Made from stainless steel 304 and food-grade silicone, this leakproof Blue Water Bento series ECOlunchbox Splash Box food container holds 5 cups (1180 ml) and is dishwasher safe.
Check out the lovely embossed coral design on the lid of this XL lunchbox, which is designed to remind us of our love of our oceans. Water-tight lid design makes this bento ideal for tossing in a lunchbag, backpack or briefcase with no worries about leaking. Plus, the Splash XL lunchbox’s green lid is designed for easy opening and closing for all ages. It features easy-to-grip corner tabs and a press-to-seal lid (see below for details).
As a bonus, our Blue Water Bento lunch containers are conveniently designed to stack compactly as well as work as modular sets. The Splash Box XL (5 cup / 40 oz capacity) is designed to hold the Splash Box (3 cup / 24 oz capacity) and two snack-size Splash Pods (1 cup / 8 oz capacity) fit side by side inside the Splash Box (see pictures).
- Stainless steel container with leak-proof silicone lid.
- Measures 7.25" long x 5.25" wide x 2.75" tall (with lid on).
- Capacity 40 oz (5 cups).
- Tare Weight: 9.5 oz. (270 g)
- Non-toxic: free of estrogen-mimicking toxins commonly found in plastic, such as BPA (bisphenol-A), BPS (bisphenol-S) and phthalates.
- Stainless Steel 304
- Non-slip tabs on the lid are embossed for easy opening.
- Lunchbox bottoms are designed to be stacked for compact storage.
- The steel and silicone combination is lighter than glass and non-breakable.
- Dishwasher safe. Not for use in the microwave.
- Manufactured in China.
Press to Seal - Instructions for Use:
- To open - lift the tabs and the seal will easily release to allow easy removal of the lid.
- To close - for 100% leak-proof performance, use the flat of your hand or your thumb and press to seal the silicone lid.
- Please don't turn your lid inside out. The tabs are not designed to be flipped inside out and cracks may appear. The lid will still function fine, but cracks aren't the best idea!