Solo Rectangle (Leaves)ECOlunchbox
Pear leaves are etched into a contemporary design on the lid of our popular ECOlunchbox Solo Rectangle.
This 100% steel lunchbox is a durable piece of hardware designed for longtime use. With a generous capacity of 3.6 cups, it's a rugged multi-purpose, plastic-free container ideal for school, work or the great outdoors.
Pack your food at home or pick-up to-go food at a food bar or restaurant. Either way, our Solo Rectangle is a must-have for all households celebrating a plastic-free, zero-waste lifestyle.
- Stainless steel rectangular container with lid.
- Container measures 4.75" wide x 6.75" long x 2" tall.
- Contains 29 oz (3.6 cups).
- Tare Weight: 8 oz.
- Great for portion control & mindful eating.
- Non-toxic: free of estrogen-mimicking toxins commonly found in plastic, such as BPA (bisphenol-A), BPS (bisphenol-S) and phthalates.
- Stainless Steel 201
- The lid does not have gaskets, so it's not appropriate for saucy foods since it may leak if tipped over. If you're looking for a 100% steel lunch box with a leak-proof lid, check out our Bento Wet Boxes with silicone gaskets and clips.
- Dishwasher safe, including etching.
- Not for use in the microwave. Food may be reheated in the metal containers in a medium-heat oven or over a camp stove. Try out our pot gripper for easy handling.
- Made in India.
This video shows the Solo Rectangle without the etching.
I love the size, the way the lid fits pretty tightly, and the way it stacks. The etching of leaves on top is very pretty also. I love it!