The ECOlunchbox Solo Rectangle has a large single compartment that's great for sandwiches and many other foods packed to-go. If you're looking for a non-breakable, easy-to-wash lunch box made from 100% stainless steel, this is a great option.
Holding 3.6 cups (29 oz), the portion size is good for all ages who are packing food for work, school, camping and more. Restaurants also find it easy to pack to-go orders in this open container, so it's a great zero-waste takeout option.
The lid does not have gaskets, so it's not appropriate for saucy foods since it may leak if tipped over. If you're looking for a 100% steel lunch box with a leak-proof lid, check out our Bento Wet Boxes with silicone gaskets and clips.
- Stainless steel rectangular container with lid.
- Container measures 4.75" wide x 6.75" long x 2" tall.
- Contains 29 oz (3.6 cups).
- Tare Weight: 8 oz.
- Great for portion control & mindful eating.
- Non-toxic: free of estrogen-mimicking toxins commonly found in plastic, such as BPA (bisphenol-A), BPS (bisphenol-S) and phthalates.
- Stainless Steel 201
- Dishwasher safe.
- Not for use in the microwave. Food may be reheated in the metal containers in a medium-heat oven or over a campstove. Try out our pot gripper for easy handling.
- Not leak proof.
- Made in India.
Nice size and works well for lunches / picnics. The etched leaves on top are classy.
This is a great, and very lightweight metal box that makes taking a sandwich or other cold food with you. It is also a great solution if you want to avoid collecting doggy bag boxes at restaurants. You an easily carry this container with you since it is so light-weight.
I used it to make a small First Aid Kit. It worked out great. Stays shut and is easy to open.
This product is well made, nice design, and is as described. Highly recommend
Great quality. I'm using it in my survival pack / bug out bag.