Seal Cup TrioBlue Water Bento
Plastic-free and leak-proof, the Seal Cup™ Trio is a three-piece nesting lunch container set ideal for packing a variety of foods and keeping them separate.
The steel-and-silicone lunch and snack containers are nesting, so you can pack up to a total of 5 cups of food in the morning and after you've eaten tote them home compactly by nesting each container inside the other. How nifty is that?
Because all of our lunch containers and lunchboxes are made with non-toxic, environmentally-friendly materials, the Seal Cup Trio makes your lunches greener and our oceans cleaner by keeping dangerous plastics out of your lunch and our oceans.
The Seal Cup Trio and all our Blue Water Bento collection lunch containers are designed FOR the ocean and BY the ocean. It's the beauty of our oceans that has inspired all our lunchbox designs. Sneak a peek at the behind-the-scenes design process.
- Large container measures 4 3/4 inches diameter by 2 1/4 inches tall. Capacity is 20 oz. (2.5 cups). Tare weight is 4.4 oz.
- Medium container measures 4 1/8 inches diameter by 2 1/8 inches tall. Capacity is 12 oz. (1.5 cups). Tare weight is 3.1 oz.
- Small container, which is also sold separately as the Seal Cup Solo, measures 3 1/2 inches diameter by 1 3/4 inches tall. Capacity is 7 oz. Tare weight is 2.1 oz.
- Total set capacity 40 oz. (5 cups).
- Total set weight 9.6 oz.
- Tare weights are etched on the bottom of each container so they may be used at food bars and delis that charge by food weight.
- Non-toxic silicone lid and type 304 stainless container are free of estrogen-mimicking chemicals commonly found in plastics like BPA, BPS, and phthalates.
- All parts are dishwasher and oven safe Not for use in the microwave
- Steel and silicone container is lighter than glass containers and nonbreakable.
- Made responsibly in China.
Very happy with the purchase. Very light weight and also it helps with environment.
We love these for school snacks. I am so impressed that this company offers replacement lids which is great for kids who occasionally lose things. Being eco-minded as a company means extending the product's life as much as possible and replacements are key to that. Bravo!
This is the second set of containers we have purchased and we love them just as much as the original set. We love the variety of sizes, they function and store well, they're easy to wash, and are plastic free!
I have purchased other stainless containers in the past, but the flexible lids these have make snack time at school so much easier for my preschooler.
Im on a mission to reduce the amount of plastic in my body, my environment, and the world. These containers are an essential tool to accomplish that goal. They are simply wonderful Light-weight, easy to clean, seal is pretty good (if you put it on right), look way better than Tupperware and such, cost way less than Ziploc bags (which I used to go through about 3 per day) in the long run.Just two things to keep in mind: they are not microwave-safe, and they dont keep the contents hot or cold. Logically thats what youd expect.