Seal Cup JumboBlue Water Bento
Sporting an eggplant-color lid and generously holding 6 cups, our Seal Cup Jumbo is the newest addition to our growing Blue Water Bento nesting cup series.
The Seal Cup Jumbo is the sixth round container in our Blue Water Bento plastic-free, leakproof nesting set we launched on Kickstarter in 2015 with the Seal Cup Trio!
The Jumbo's no-leak silicone lid tops a stainless steel container. Check out the ocean-inspired embossed design on the lid and take a moment to remember your love of the oceans. What do you think our design inspiration was for this lid? Can you see the abstract octopus tentacles in the pattern?
The Seal Cup Jumbo will hold the Seal Cups Extra Large, Large, Medium, Small, and Mini compactly in your cupboards. And if you need to buy a few Seal Cup Jumbos, they can also stack thanks to our nifty nesting design.
- Measures 7 inches diameter by 3 inches tall. Capacity is 48 oz. (6 cups).
- Stainless steel container tare weight is 5.5 oz. With the lid, tare weight is 9 oz.
- The Jumbo is the largest in our nesting Seal Cup containers set, which includes mini, small, medium, large and extra large sizes.
- Non-toxic silicone lid and type 304 stainless container are free of estrogen-mimicking chemicals commonly found in plastics like BPA, BPS, and phthalates.
- All parts are dishwasher and oven safe Not for use in the microwave
- Steel and silicone container is lighter than glass containers and nonbreakable.
- Tare weight is etched on the bottom so container may be used at food bars and delis that charge by food weight.
- Made responsibly in China.
Really happy with the jumbo tin - it accommodates the larger quantities that would otherwise require two of the smaller seal cups. I have the full set now with a the complete range of sizes to suit variable storage needs.
I love those boxes
I have the one size smaller cup as well, which I use for breakfast. So far I used the „Seal Cup Jumbo“ for „noodle salad“, „burrito bowl“ and taking vegetable snacks such as cut up cumber and bell pepper to trips and work. It would also fit a big salad, which was the main reason I wanted it. Product and material is of great quality and has been through the dishwasher like 20 times by now. The design on the top is also quite cute.