- Stainless steel bento box food container with lid
- Measures 5 1/4" square by 2" deep
- Contains 21 oz (2.5 cups)
- Tare Weight: 8.5 oz
- Great for portion control
- Ideal for sandwiches and leftovers
- Non-toxic: free of estrogen-mimicking toxins commonly found in plastic, such as BPA (bisphenol-A), BPS (bisphenol-S) and phthalates
- Dishwasher-safe square food container. Not for use in the microwave
- Not leak proof
- Made in India
Made entirely from stainless steel, the ECOlunchbox Solo Cube is among our most versatile reusable sandwich box without the plastic! It's a favorite staff go-to for everyday outings.
This stainless steel 201 square lunch box, which holds 2.5 cups of food and measures 5 1/4 inches square by 2 inches deep, is a sturdy, squish-proof, reusable food container perfect for sandwiches, pasta salads, cut fruits and leftovers.
The lid of the ECOlunchbox Solo Cube does not have gaskets, so it's not appropriate for saucy foods since it may leak if tipped over. If you're looking for a 100% stainless steel square lunch box with a leak-proof lid, check out our Bento Wet Boxes with silicone gaskets and clips.