Give the Gift of Green with a Gift Card!
How do I order an ECOlunchbox Gift Card?
ECOlunchbox gift cards are delivered immediately at time of purchase by email. They're the perfect last minute gift for digital or in-person giving tucked in a greeting card.
Here are step by step instructions for ordering:
1) Choose how much you want to gift and add to cart.
2) Click green Checkout button
3) Use your own email, fill in your billing information and submit your order.
4) You will immediately receive an email confirming your purchase. The email subject line will be "ECOlunchbox $100 gift card" or whatever amount you've purchased.
5) Forward this email with embedded redemption code to your recipient! Or print out the the gift certificate to tuck in a greeting card and gift in person or via mail.
How to order multiple gift cards?
If you're ordering more than one lunchbox gift card, it's easiest to process each order separately in our online shopping cart. This way each gift certificate is emailed separately and can be forwarded to your recipients separately.
Our lunchbox gift cards expire in 2 years. There are no processing fees.
Why give a gift certificate?
We think you can never go wrong with giving the gift of eco-friendly lunchware. Friends, family, teachers, caregivers.... pretty much everyone eats lunch, right? Our gift certificates make great green gifts for holidays, birthdays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, graduations and other special occasions.
Let them choose their perfect size, shape and set!