Bento Wet Box (Large Rectangle)
No plastic. No leaks. Plus, this rugged, long-lasting ECOlunchbox Bento Wet Box™ stainless steel food container is built to literally take a licking and keep on ticking without dripping.
Our plastic-free Bento Wet Box container with its leak-proof lid features a soft-close latch and silicone gasket design by ECOlunchbox®.
With a big 40-oz capacity (1200 ml), this large rectangle bento box with lid is specifically designed to hold wet meals like saucy entrées, fluffy dressed salads, and generous take-out restaurant portions.
We have chosen not to use glue to attach the silicone gasket to the steel lid for ease of thorough cleaning. Glued gaskets accumulate food juice/junk and bacteria, so a removable gasket is the best food-safe design. We sell gasket replacements in our parts store in case of loss.
- Capacity is 40 oz / 5 cups (1,200 ml)
- Measures 7 ¼ inches long by 5 ¼ inches wide and 3 inches tall.
- Container base and lid are made in India of high-quality, food-safe, independently tested 304 series 18/8 stainless steel.
- A clear food-grade silicone gasket, which is tucked inside the perimeter of the lid, creates a leak-proof seal when the lunch box is clipped closed. The gasket can be removed for cleaning. Moisten the silicone gasket, then press the gasket firmly with the flat of your finger into the lid's steel grove to put it back in place.
- Dishwasher safe. Not for use in the microwave. Food may be reheated in the metal containers in a medium-heat oven. For a different style of lunch container, you can also check out ECOlunchbox Splash Box.