- Rugged, large stainless steel lunchbox is non-toxic, plastic-free and waste-free.
- 3 sections to keep food separated
- When clipped closed, the Giant measures all together 5 1/4 inches wide, 7 inches long and 3 inches high
- The upper and lower levels of the two-tiered bento each hold 3.5 cups (28 oz). The top layer is 1.75 inches deep and sits on top of the bottom layer, which is 1.25 inches deep
- The rectangular nesting container with lid measures 2 1/2 inches wide by 4 3/4 inches long by 1 5/8 inches high (interior dimension is 1.5 inches) and holds 1 cup. This container can be either packed separately or tucked in the top level of the metal lunchbox
- The clips on this large bento box lunch box can be adjusted to desired stiffness
- The Three-in-One Giant ECOlunchbox is not leak proof. Damp foods, such as cut fruit, hummus and other thick sauces, work well in our containers. Our lids don't have any plastic gaskets or other added synthetics to create a seal. Therefore, sauces and liquids may leak
- Not for use in the microwave. Food may be reheated in the metal containers in a medium-heat oven or over a campstove. Try our pot gripper for easy handling!
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in India
Do you have a giant lunchtime appetite? Our large stainless steel lunchbox, the Three-in-One ECOlunchbox, holds an impressive 8 cups of food in three separate food containers that nest and clip together.
Our Giant lunchbox, an extra-large food container in the ECOlunchbox collection, is an amazing piece of planet-friendly, non-toxic lunch hardware designed to handle generous portion sizes. This large bento box is twice the size of its smaller cousin, the regular-size ECOlunchbox Three-in-One, which holds 4 cups of food.