Do you have a giant lunchtime appetite? Our 100% stainless steel bento box, the Three-in-One Giant, holds an impressive 8 cups of food in three separate food containers that nest and clip together.
Our Giant, which is the largest bento in the ECOlunchbox collection, is an amazing piece planet-friendly, non-toxic lunch hardware designed to handle generous portion sizes. It's twice the size of its smaller cousin, the regular-size ECOlunchbox Three-in-One, which holds 4 cups of food.
- Rugged, large size stainless steel lunchbox is non-toxic, plastic-free and waste-free.
- 3 sections to keep food separated.
- When clipped closed, the Giant measures all together 5 1/4 inches wide, 7 inches long and 3 inches high.
- The upper and lower levels of the two-tiered bento each hold 3.5 cups (28 oz). The top layer is 1.75 inches deep and sits on top of the bottom layer, which is 1.25 inches deep.
- The rectangular nesting container with lid measures 2 1/2 inches wide by 4 3/4 inches long by 1 5/8 inches high (interior dimension is 1.5 inches) and holds 1 cup. This container can be either packed separately or tucked in the top level of the metal lunchbox.
- The clips can be adjusted to desired stiffness. For more information about how to adjust the clips, visit our FAQ page.
- The Three-in-One Giant is not leak proof. Damp foods, such as cut fruit, hummus and other thick sauces, work well in our containers. Our lids don't have any plastic gaskets or other added synthetics to create a seal. Therefore, sauces and liquids may leak.
- Not for use in the microwave. Food may be reheated in the metal containers in a medium-heat oven or over a campstove. Try our pot gripper for easy handling!
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in India.
I love this kit but the clips that hold it together are subpar: they don’t properly secure to the bottom container and constantly pop off. It’s still a good kit, but just be careful—don’t expect it to be “accidental opening proof!”
Exactly what we were looking for. Nice Size.
My sons entire lunch fits. I dont have to send baggies to school or worry reusable containers wont get back
Just what I needed for an adult sized lunch
Ive been using this box almost daily for nearly 5 months and its been great so far Keeps my food fresh and cold even without putting it in the refrigerator. Not leak-proof, but that was expected given the companys descriptions. It will, however, keep thick sauces from leaking (think curry or pasta). Doesnt come with utensils, so I use the spork from my Zirijushi Bento Jar instead.