Sometimes a round container isn't the best shape for your snacks. Sometimes we need an ECOlunchpod to pack longer, narrower eats like pretzel, carrot and celery sticks.
Our rectangular lunch pod snack container, which holds 5 ounces, is a great eco-friendly way to avoid use of a plastic baggy and stick to non-toxic and reusable food containers for all occasions. Tuck one in your purse, another in your backpack and stash a third in your glove box!
- Rectangular stainless steel container with lid.
- Contains 5 oz (.6 cup). Plastic-free design is not leak-proof. Ideal for dry and damp foods - not liquids.
- Measures 3.75" long x 2.25" wide x 1.5" tall.
- Tare Weight: 4 oz.
- The ECOlunchpod is sold as part of the ECOlunchbox Three-in-One set.
- Non-toxic: free of estrogen-mimicking toxins commonly found in plastic, such as BPA (bisphenol-A), BPS (bisphenol-S) and phthalates.
- Stainless Steel 201
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in India.
I was very happy with this lunch pod. It looks small but can hold a good amount of snacks or mini foods. It is made well and the lid closes firmly and stays put. No popping off or gets loose but keep in mind this is not leak proof. This is a great product.
We love the ECOlunchpod. It's hard to find a container that's not round. We love this rectangular shape... it's SOOOO useful for sticks... pack a 2nd one for dips! The ECOlunchpod is the container that's sold as part of the Three-in-One Classic set as well.... so I recommend you buy an extra pod so you can have two sitting in the top layer side by side.
perfect for keeping those small items in your go bag A very rugged small container. use for spare small parts
Expensive but worth the investment as they last forever.