Sometimes a round container isn't the best shape for your snacks. Sometimes we need an ECOlunchpod to pack longer, narrower eats like pretzel, carrot and celery sticks.
Our rectangular lunch pod snack container, which holds 5 ounces, is a great eco-friendly way to avoid use of a plastic baggy and stick to non-toxic and reusable food containers for all occasions. Tuck one in your purse, another in your backpack and stash a third in your glove box!
- Rectangular stainless steel container with lid.
- Contains 5 oz (.6 cup). Plastic-free design is not leak-proof. Ideal for dry and damp foods - not liquids.
- Measures 3.75" long x 2.25" wide x 1.5" tall.
- Tare Weight: 4 oz.
- The ECOlunchpod is sold as part of the ECOlunchbox Three-in-One set.
- Non-toxic: free of estrogen-mimicking toxins commonly found in plastic, such as BPA (bisphenol-A), BPS (bisphenol-S) and phthalates.
- Stainless Steel 201
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in India.
I was very happy with this lunch pod. It looks small but can hold a good amount of snacks or mini foods. It is made well and the lid closes firmly and stays put. No popping off or gets loose but keep in mind this is not leak proof. This is a great product.
perfect for keeping those small items in your go bag A very rugged small container. use for spare small parts
Expensive but worth the investment as they last forever.
These are perfect for zero waste lunches. They hold a decent amount of snacks or vegetables, but are still small enough to fit a few of them in a lunchbox with other things. I have 3 and I use them for carrots, crackers, and chickpeas. Theyre not airtight or water tight but they stay closed well and open easily.