Summit to Sea Mess Kit
Ahoy zero-waste, plastic-free sailors, campers, scouts, and mountaineers! We've got you covered when it comes time for grub on the go. Whether you're heading to the mountains or sailing the seas, this plastic-free set will serve you.
This meal prep starter kit, which contains a Camping Tray, Tableware Trio utensil set and stainless Mug With Folding Handles, is perfect for hungry adventurers. Each item is lightweight but sturdy, built to survive even the toughest of missions. And what's more, all the products in this Sea to Summit mess kit are dishwasher safe. So when it's time to return home and pack away, it's a simple job removing any trace of previous quests.
The Summit to Sea Mess Kit makes an ideal gift to any family or friend who needs a practical lunch set and wants to do their part to help the environment.
Camping Tray Details:
- Stainless steel divided plate with 3 sections.
- Does not include a lid.
- Camping Tray measures 8.25 inches x 9.75 inches x 1 inches tall.
- Tare Weight: 8 oz.
- Non-toxic: free of estrogen-mimicking toxins commonly found in plastic, such as BPA (bisphenol-A), BPS (bisphenol-S), and phthalates.
- Stainless Steel 201
- Dishwasher Safe.
- Made responsibly in India.
Tableware Trio Details
- Fork, spoon, and knife travel utensil with a nifty ring clip. Unlatch clip for easy eating. Snap clip shut when you're on the move with your three-piece set.
- Utensil set measures 6 3/8 inches long.
- Made of 18/8 food-grade stainless steel.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made responsibly in China.
- Compact & lightweight
- Folding handles
- Made of high quality 18/8 stainless steel
- Holds 10 oz (300mL)
- Measures 3 inches round by 3 inches tall. When folded out, handles extend 1.25 inches from side of mug.
- Make in China by Chinook