- Stainless steel rectangular lunch box with no-leak silicone lid.
- Capacity 24 oz (3 cups).
- Measures 6.5 inches long x 4.75 inches wide x 2 inches tall.
- The container is made from food-safe 18/8 stainless steel 304 with a no-leak silicone lid.
- Container's space-saving design nests and stacks for compact storage.
- Tare weight is etched on the bottom so food container may be used for bulk shopping and at prepared food bars. Two weights are provided - for the base of the container alone as well as with the lid on it.
- All parts are dishwasher and oven safe.
- Not for use in the microwave.
- This steel and silicone container is lighter than glass containers and non-breakable.
- Responsibly made in China.
Plastic-free and leak-free, the ECOlunchbox Splash Box™ lunch container makes going green at lunchtime easy by keeping plastic out of your lunch and our oceans. Water-tight lid design makes lunchbox ideal for tossing in a lunchbag, backpack or briefcase with no worries about leaking.
Our Blue Water Bento lunch containers are designed FOR the ocean and BY the ocean. The ECOlunchbox Splash Box’s blue lid is embossed with an ocean-inspired wave design. This leak-proof lunch container also features easy-to-grip corner tabs for opening and closing (see use instructions below for more info).
The leak-proof stainless steel lunch box bottoms are made to stack nesting for space saving. The Splash Box is designed to be used with the Splash Pod. Two pods sit side-by-side on top of the ECOlunchbox Splash Box and tuck inside for compact portability.
Press to Seal - Instructions for Use:
- To open - lift the tabs and the seal will easily release to allow easy removal of the lid.
- To close - the lid for 100% leak-proof performance, use the flat of your hand or your thumb and press to seal the silicone lid.
- Please don't turn your lid inside out. The tabs are not designed to be flipped inside out and cracks may appear. Lid will still function fine, but cracks aren't the best idea!