Inspired by two ancient traditions from Japan, ECOlunchbox has melded the arts of bento making and origami folding in the unique design of our Origami Tote.
Sewn from handwoven and hand-block printed artisan fabrics, this reversible lunchbag is whimsically designed with the art of origami as our inspiration and the art of bentos as its raison d'etre.
The solid colored fabrics on the outside are handwoven khadi. The khadi fabric becomes even more beautiful once you know its history tying back to Mahatma Gandhi's freedom struggle in the 1920s. Learn more...
- Ties closed and carries with handles.
- Each bag style is a short-run limited edition.
- Interior of the bag is boxy and designed to snugly fit our ECOlunchbox bentos, such as our ECOlunchbox Oval, Solo Rectangle, Solo Cube and Three in One. There's enough room to add snack containers, a napkin and utensils, as needed.
- Measures 7.5 inches long, 5.5 wide and 2.5 tall.
- Machine wash cold, air dry for best results.
- Handmade in India. To learn more about our artisans, click here.