Try out our reusable bamboo ECOspork wherever you go - tuck one in your lunchbag, backpack, purse and car to use on-the-go.
The shape of this organic utensil is ergonomic and delightful to hold. The tines are not sharp or pokey. If you're only going to buy one spork, this is the one! It's a fabulous great choice for everyone - from small children to adults.
We think you'll love activating around your plastic-free values and using this spork to saying no to disposable plastic utensils that are mucking up our waterways and endangering wildlife! More good news... it's not coated in plastic lacquers or other leachy chemicals, so you can be sure to lunch in plastic-free, non-toxic bliss.
- Made from sustainably grown organic bamboo.
- Measures 3.5 inches long.
- Bamboo is sealed and finished with natural, chemical-free food-safe oil comprised of vegetable oils and waxes.
- Spork is 100% plastic-free. No synthetic, chemical-based glues or sealants, like lacquers, are used.
- Natural stain resistant and anti-microbial.
- Hand wash with hot soapy water; towel dry.
- A Fair Trade product made in China by bambu.