Stacking and packing a healthy lunch is as easy at 1-2-3 with our elegant ECOlunchbox Tri Bento that's made up of three separate layers which neatly clip together. Each lunch container in the stacking Tri Bento metal lunchbox set is made from non-toxic stainless steel and is portioned for a healthy lunch or snack.
The shape of our Tri Bento lunchbox is classic of the round stainless steel "tiffins" that have been used for generations throughout India. Our Tri Bento metal lunchbox, however, is a stand-out due to the exceptional quality of the workmanship as well as the easy-to-use clips that won't pinch. It's the perfect lunchbox for packing a trio of your favorite lunch foods!
Because all ECOlunchbox lunch containers are made from durable, reusable materials, you can reduce your impact on the planet all while enjoying perfectly-portioned, fresh meals on-the-go.
- 3 tier round container with clips.
- Capacity 36 oz (4.5 cups).
- Tare Weight: 16 oz.
- Great for portion control. 12 oz (1.5 cups) fits in each of the three layers.
- Clips are kid-tested and can be adjusted to desired stiffness.
- The stainless steel bento box container measures 4 inches high with 5 1/4-inch base diameter.
- Eco-friendly design made from 100% high-quality BPA-free stainless steel.
- Non-toxic: free of estrogen-mimicking toxins commonly found in plastic, such as BPA (bisphenol-A), BPS (bisphenol-S) and phthalates.
- Stainless Steel 201
- Dishwasher safe. Not for use in the microwave.
- Food may be reheated in the metal containers in a medium-heat oven or over a campstove. Try out our pot gripper for easy handling.
- Not leak proof since no plastic is used in the eco-friendly design.
- Made in India.
This is my second EcoLunchbox product. Both have held up well to daily use that includes top rack dishwasher cleaning. No rust, no buying plastic bags, and it looks like it will last forever. The clips can be adjusted so that they are not too tight and not too loose. I had a tri-bento from another manufacturer and the clips came off, but this one has stood the test of time. Recommended!
Love this so much The quality is great. Not flimsy at all. My 1st grader and I both use this. I put my lunch in the fridge overnight and take it out in morning. It keeps my food cool for a good while. I use the sistema dipper cups in mine and they fit perfect. The stainless steel dippers from lunch bots and kids conserve do not fit incase anyone was curious nor do the containers made by
My son has used this for every lunch from K to 2nd grade and it is still going strong. We have had no issues with rust, sharp areas, or malfunctioning latch. We keep it upright and put really wet stuff - yogurt, applesauce, etc - into a smaller sealable container inside the top layer. I put hummus in a silicone cupcake mold though in the top and it does fine. For us, it is perfect.
Fantastic for lunches and snacks. I really like the all in one triple decker canister. Just a little tricky/difficult to open for young/little fingers.
We use it all the time for my daughters lunch. Easy to open, especially important since she needs to do it, and can be taken apart, you can use only the first box for a snack or something. We usually use the 3 boxes since they fit lunch and snacks and they are all neatly separated, food doesnt touch, which my daughter loves. Also very important, is NOT plastic and NOT made in China. A little pricy but would buy it again.