Drawstring ECObackpackNo Longer Available
Packing lunch is a cinch with our handmade Drawstring ECObackpack.
Sewn from handwoven and hand-printed artisan fabrics, this nifty lunchbag is ideally suited to everyday use. The main panel of solid colored fabric is handwoven khadi whose history ties back to Mahatma Gandhi's freedom struggle in the 1920s. The accent prints feature block prints made by artisans in India continuing on 1,000 year old Indian textile traditions.
Ready, set, lunch! Stack your ECOlunchbox stainless steel containers, tighten the drawstring and you're on your way to enjoying lunchtime in eco-chic style.
- Drawstring closure.
- Fully lined with block print textile.
- Measures 12" high with a 6.5" square bottom
- Straps measure 28" long
- Backpack-style lunchbag is sized to fit kids, ages 4 to 12, as a backpack and adults as a shoulder bag. The straps aren't usually long enough for adults to wear on their back.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry.
- Handmade in India. To learn more about our artisans, click here.