3-In-1 Splash Box Lunch KitBlue Water Bento
Make a plastic-free splash at lunchtime and do a good turn for our oceans every day with our 3-in-1 Splash Box Lunch Kit.
Our ocean-friendly lunch box kit includes an organic cotton lunch tote of your choice, a 3-in-1 Splash Box leak-proof lunch container and a metal or bamboo spork. All together, this set is deliciously free of plastic and healthy for people and planet. The 3-in-1 Splash Box is three lunch container in one, designed as a modular stacking set for your yummy lunchtime pleasures.
Did you know? Plastic waste threatens our oceans' fragile marine ecosystems, so we've launched our Blue Water Bento collection to help keep plastic out of your lunches and our oceans.
3-in-1 Splash Box Details:
- 3 piece nesting lunch container set includes upper and lower compartments plus a nesting snack container.
- Three different sections keep food from touching and mixing.
- Total capacity is 4 cups (32 oz). Bottom section: 1 ⅔ cups (13 oz). Top section: 1 ¾ cups (14 oz.). Snack container: ⅔ cup (5 oz).
- When assembled, the modular container measures 4 ¼ inches wide x 5 ¾ inches long x 3 ¾ inches tall. The top level is 1 ¾ deep. The bottom layer is 1 ½ inches deep. The Mini Splash Pod measures 3 ¼ inches long, 2 ½ inches wide and 1 ¾ inches tall.
- Non-toxic: free of estrogen-mimicking toxins commonly found in plastic, such as BPA (bisphenol-A), BPS (bisphenol-S) and phthalates. To learn why we chose to use silicone, click here.
- Stainless Steel 304
- The wavy strap, which holds the two layers together in transit, and the non-slip tabs on the lid are easy to use and embossed for kid-friendly, easy opening and closing.
- The Blue Water Bento steel and silicone combination is lighter than glass and nonbreakable.
- The gasket between the layers can be removed for cleaning. Please note that while the bottom container is appropriate for moist foods, it's not 100% leak-proof. The top container and the Mini Splash Pod are leak-proof.
- Dishwasher safe. Not for use in the microwave.
- Responsibly manufactured in China.
Lunch Bag Details:
- Measures 10.5" high with a 7"-by-4.5" bottom.
- Carries with a sturdy cord handle.
- Closes with hook-and-loop velcro.
- Sewn from GOTS-certified organic cotton in India.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- USA screen printed by green-certified business in California.
Pick 1 Spork:
Press to Lunchbox Lid Sealing - Instructions for Use:
- How to seal the top lid and hook to the base: For a no-leak seal on the top container, use the flat of your hand or your thumb and press the soft silicone lid along the top lip of the container. Next, attach the top container to the bottom one by stretching the wavy strap and looping it on the wave hook. Now the top layer is attached to the lower level.
- To open large top lid unhook wavy strap and then lift the corner tabs to easily break the seal and remove the lid.
- Please don't turn your lid inside out. The corner tabs are not designed to be flipped inside out and cracks may appear.