Earth Day ECOsnacksack GiftECOlunchbox
We're celebrating Earth Day with a bumper crop of ECOsnacksacks! Get one FREE with all purchases in Earth Month (April) over $30 while supplies last.
How does it work? Easy!
1. Add $30 worth of awesome eco products to your cart (before the Earth Day Snack Sack Gift).
2. Add the "Earth Day ECOsnacksack Gift" to your cart.
3. Then during checkout use the coupon code GROWINGCHANGE to make it free.
With one easy tie, you can say goodbye to plastic baggies with our Furoshiki ECOsnacksack, inspired by traditional furoshiki eco bags from Japan, is a chic and versatile lunch solution.
Fully lined and machine washable, our cotton furoshiki snack sack for children and adults is sewn from colorful artisan textiles using wooden blocks and wax batik techniques perfected over generations.
The snack sack is 100% cotton. There are no plastic coatings added to the cotton. Fabric snack sacks and sandwich wraps are commonly coated with polyurethane and other synthetic coatings to make them water-resistant. These synthetic coatings may contain estrogen-mimicking toxins like bisphenol-A (BPA), phthalates, and bisphenol-S (BPS).
- Measures 7 inches wide by 16 inches tall.
- Fully lined & reversible.
- Ties closed.
- Machine wash/tumble dry.
- Handmade in India. Learn more about our artisans here.