Spork and Cork
This pocket-size bamboo spork and cork with sleeve is designed to be a fearless weapon in the raging battle against single-use plastic utensils.
Thanks to its small size, you'll be able to pack it easily and whip it out to say no to single-use forks and spoons wherever you go. Don't you think it's clever how our friends at bambu designed the cork sleeve to sleekly protect the tines on the fork from dirt or damage?
The all-natural Cork and Spork set is made from organic cork, bamboo, and finished with organic food-safe oil. Unlike many other bamboo utensils, it's 100% organic and has not been coated with leachy plastic-based resins or lacquers.
Did you know that plastic utensils almost always must be put in the garbage bin - not the recycling can or the compost - for disposal. That's true for utensils made from conventional, low-grade petroleum-based plastic as well as the new bioplastics.
- Made from 100% natural materials: organic bamboo and cork fabric.
- Cork sleeve measures 4 inches long by 2 1/4 inches wide.
- Bamboo is sealed and finished with natural, chemical-free food-safe oil comprised of vegetable oils and waxes.
- Biodegradable spork is 100% plastic-free. No synthetic, chemical-based glues or sealants, like lacquers, are used.
- Cork is inherently anti-bacterial, hypoallergenic and water resistant.
- Wash by hand in hot water with a mild soap and wipe dry.
- Responsibly made in China by bambu.