Utensils & Straw SetECOlunchbox
This is a "gotta grab it" essential when it comes to ditching plastic on the go. This clever set is the ultimate zero-waste set of reusable utensils, including a spork, fork, knife, spoon, chopsticks and even a gorgeous organic bamboo straw.
To top it all off, the combo is thoughtfully packed in a drip and dry organic cotton mesh bag ideal for washing on the go and then drying and storing packed all together. Did you notice that this set even comes with a little brush for the straw. Sometimes, someone thinks of everything!
If you're trying to set yourself up a mini zero-waste to-go kit, this absolutely a go-to! If you're feeling inspired to add a few more tricks to up your zero-waste sleeve, check out our blog featuring a few tips for "Tiny Zero Waste Travel Tools."
- Includes 1 fork (7.25 inches), 1 knife (7.25 inches), 1 spoon (7.25 inches), 1 spork (3.5 inches), 1 set of chopsticks (8 inches), and 1 bamboo straw with cleaning brush (8 inches). Packaged in an organic cotton mesh bag.
- All together in sack measures 8 inches by 3.5 inches.
- All pieces are organic without lacquers or glues.
- Hand wash recommended.
- Bamboo is finished with a food-safe oil instead of a plastic coating.
- Responsibly made in China by bambu.