ECOnapkins with Sack (Set of 2)ECOlunchbox
Celebrate mealtime with our deliciously waste-free & handmade ECOnapkins with Sack! Sewn from handmade textiles, each set includes two colorful napkins and a drawstring sack.
The multi-use drawstring sack is great for toting dry snacks, such as nuts, dried fruits or crackers, or can be used to organize your lunchware accessories, such as the napkins, a spork or other small items.
Solid colored sack is handwoven khadi. The khadi fabric becomes even more beautiful once you know its history tying back to Mahatma Gandhi's freedom struggle in the 1920s. The artisan prints are made by hand with screens and blocks. Learn more...
- Set of 2 reusable napkins.
- Napkins measure 16 x 12 inches and are designed for use as placemats or napkins.
- Drawstring sack for snacks or utensils measures 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 inches.
- Designed to make maximum use of fabric yardage to reduce waste.
- Machine wash cold/tumble dry.
- Handmade in India. Learn more about our artisans, click here.