Drawstring ECObackpack KitECOlunchbox
Packing a lunch is a cinch with our Drawstring ECObackpack Kit. In addition to a Drawstring ECObackpack (in your choice of color) the kit comes with a sturdy stainless steel Solo Cube, and a handy, portable, bamboo ECOspork.
Sewn from handwoven and hand-printed artisan fabrics, this nifty lunchbag is ideally suited to everyday use.
The main panel of solid colored fabric is handwoven khadi. The khadi fabric becomes even more beautiful once you know its history tying back to Mahatma Gandhi's freedom struggle in the 1920s. The accent prints, including the lunchbag's fully lined interior, features block prints made by artisans in India continuing on 1,000 year old Indian textile traditions.
- 3 piece lunch kit includes bag, lunch box and utensil
- Fully lined bag with drawstring closure
- Sized to fit kids as a backpack and adults as a shoulder bag.
- Backpack measures 12" high with a 6.5" square bottom
- Backpack straps measure 28" long
- Stainless steel Solo Cube measures 5 1/4 inches square and 2 inches deep.
- Bag and lunch box responsibly made in India. Bamboo spork made in China.