Ready to boycott the plastic baggie at lunchtime? Our stainless steel ECOlunchbox Three-in-One bento box makes it easy to pack a non-toxic, plastic-free and waste-free lunchbox!
With three nesting containers included in the set, the Three-in-One is ideal for a child's lunch. Most children pack a sandwich and two side dishes - and they don't like their food getting mixed up or squished! Problem solved with the Three in One.
These typical lunch foods pack handily into the trio of containers. Put the sandwich downstairs and the two sides in the upper compartment and the snack container!
• This 3-piece set includes: upper food container, lower food container plus a small nesting snack container. The snack container, which is called the ECOlunchpod, can be packed nesting within the top compartment or separately.
• The ECOlunchpod snack container, which fits 2/3 cup of wet foods, is uniquely rectangular, making it ideal for packing apple slices, pretzel sticks, and carrot sticks. It's also ideal for assorted dry snacks and dips. Tortilla chips, celery sticks or something yummy for dipping can be packed upstairs with the ECOlunchpod nested adjacent. The dip, such as guacamole, peanut butter, hummus, or cream cheese, packs great in the ECOlunchpod.
• The clips are kid-tested and can be adjusted to desired stiffness. For very small children, the clips may be loosened using pliers. Adults may prefer clips very snug. For more information about how to adjust the clips and teach your child to use the ECOlunchbox Three in One, visit our FAQ page.
• All together when boxed up, the bento measures 4 inches wide, 5 1/2 inches long and 2 3/4 inches high and fits about 4 cups of food. The bottom section is 1 inch deep (contains about 1 1/2 cups food) and fits a small whole sandwich on sliced bread. The top layer is a bit larger at 1 1/2 inches deep (contains about 1 3/4 cups of food) and works well for bulkier food, such as chips, sliced fruit, leftover pastas or salads.
• ECOlunchboxes are not leak proof. Damp foods work well in our containers, but because the lids don't have any plastic gaskets or other added synthetics to create a seal, very wet foods will leak.
• Made in India.