Our stainless steel ECOlunchbox Three-in-One bento box makes it easy to pack a non-toxic, plastic-free and waste-free lunchbox! With three nesting containers included in the set, the Three-in-One is ideal for anyone's lunch. Perfectly suited for packing an entree and two side dishes - and the unique bento design keeps your food from getting mixed up or squished!
- The 3-piece set includes: upper food container, lower food container plus a small, nesting ECOlunchpod snack container.
- The clips are kid-tested and can be adjusted to desired stiffness. For more information about how to adjust the clips, visit our FAQ page.
- All together when boxed up, the bento measures 4 inches wide, 5 1/2 inches long and 2 3/4 inches high and fits about 4 cups of food. The bottom section is 1 inch deep (contains about 1 1/2 cups food) and fits a small whole sandwich on sliced bread. The top layer is a bit larger at 1 1/2 inches deep (contains about 1 3/4 cups of food) and works well for bulkier food, such as chips, sliced fruit, leftover pastas or salads.
- Not for use in the microwave. Food may be reheated in the metal containers in a medium-heat oven or over a campstove. Try our pot gripper for easy handling!
- ECOlunchboxes are not leak proof. Damp foods work well in our containers, but because the lids don't have any plastic gaskets or other added synthetics to create a seal, very wet foods may leak.
- Made in India.
Great for kids
Posted by daimblond on December 4, 14
I've been packing lunches for my children for 3 years now. Both my kids (ages 7 and 10) love using ECOlunchbox Three-in-One. It's enough to give provide them lunch and afterschool snacks. Great design and function. They/I actually prefer the ECOlunchbox over other stainless steel brands I have.
Posted by heather on August 19, 14
I love this lunchbox! I've been looking for a really cool and Eco-friendly lunch box and I finally found it. Thank you!
(Heather Orton, 15)
plastic free finally!
Posted by Jules on July 29, 14
This is a great bento style lunchbox! I love the clips securing the boxes together, the stainless steel is very sturdy, & I'm very happy with the overall quality. I put my lunch sandwich in the bottom & the breakfast sandwich up top. I use the smaller box for a snack & LOVE the fact that I'm not contributing 2 plastic sandwich bags a day to our landfills!