ECOlunchbox Three in One
We call it our ECOlunchbox Three in One because... it's three containers sold all together as a nesting bento set. This nifty bento container makes it easy to pack a variety of foods and keep them all separate - and safe from squishing! Our Three-in-One is perfectly suited for packing an entree and two side dishes.
A small sandwich on sliced bread fits in the downstairs compartment. Upstairs you can either pack two items side by side, such as hummus in the ECOlunchpod snack containers and cut carrots beside. Or you can pull out the snack container and use it separately, freeing up more space in the upstairs for more food. For more Three in One menu ideas, view photos here.
Our best-selling bento, the Three in One is crafted from 100% high-quality, non-toxic stainless steel. Because it does not contain plastic, the lunchbox is free of all estrogen-mimicking chemicals, such as bisphenol-A (BPA), phthalates, and bisphenol-S (BPS).
- 3 piece nesting bento set. Includes upper and lower food containers plus snack pod
- Three different sections keep food from touching and mixing. Also works great for portion control
- All together the three containers have 31 oz capacity (3.8 cups). Bottom section has 12 oz capacity (1.5 cups). Top section has 14 oz capacity (1.75 cups)
- Snack container has 5 oz capacity (.75 cup)
- Measures 4" wide x 5.5" long x 2.75" high
- Durable and unbreakable design uses 100% stainless steel
- Non-toxic: free of estrogen-mimicking toxins commonly found in plastic, such as BPA (bisphenol-A), BPS (bisphenol-S) and phthalates
- Kid-tested clips can be adjusted looser or tighter
- Container is not leak-proof since no plastic gaskets are used
- Dishwasher safe. Not for use in microwave
- Made in India
Worth the money
Posted by Derek on June 24, 15
Very solid and versatile alternative to plastic. I got it because I was sick of dealing with all the plastic gladware containers. It is much easier to clean and self contained.
No more crushed lunches
Posted by Unknown on June 11, 15
Little to no waste every day, easy to use and clean, tough enough to toss around. Definitely one of the best food container purchases I've ever made.
Great for kids
Posted by daimblond on December 4, 14
I've been packing lunches for my children for 3 years now. Both my kids (ages 7 and 10) love using ECOlunchbox Three-in-One. It's enough to give provide them lunch and afterschool snacks. Great design and function. They/I actually prefer the ECOlunchbox over other stainless steel brands I have.
Posted by heather on August 19, 14
I love this lunchbox! I've been looking for a really cool and Eco-friendly lunch box and I finally found it. Thank you!
(Heather Orton, 15)
plastic free finally!
Posted by Jules on July 29, 14
This is a great bento style lunchbox! I love the clips securing the boxes together, the stainless steel is very sturdy, & I'm very happy with the overall quality. I put my lunch sandwich in the bottom & the breakfast sandwich up top. I use the smaller box for a snack & LOVE the fact that I'm not contributing 2 plastic sandwich bags a day to our landfills!