This 2-piece lunch set includes a large oval container plus a smaller cup that's ideal for sauces, dips or other wet foods.
Go back to school plastic-free with our ECOlunchbox Oval, a durable, reusable, toxin-free, lunch container set for your lunches. Large oval lunchbox measures 6 1/2 inches long by 5 inches wide and 2 inches tall fitting 3 cups of food and the small cup fits 3/4 cups of food!
- 2 piece set includes oval lunchbox and cup, which can either be packed separately or inside the larger lunchbox
- Total capacity 30 oz (3.75 cups)
- Great for portion control. Oval lunchbox capacity is 24 oz (3 cups). No-leak cup capacity is 6 oz (.75 cup)
- Oval lunchbox measures 6.5" long x 5" wide x 2" tall. Cup measures 1.5" tall x 3.25" diameter
- Cup lid is BPA-free #4 LDPE plastic
- Steel containers are dishwasher safe. Plastic lid is hand washable
- Not for use in the microwave
- Food may be reheated in the metal containers (without the plastic lid) in a medium-heat oven or over a campstove
- Made in Thailand
Posted by Lovi on October 12, 15
I've been looking for a reusable container to take my lunches to work/school, and I'm so glad I stumbled across this company! I was apprehensive that it might be too small, but this container seriously fits just the right amount. I love that it comes with the small separate container too--perfect for the hummus and nut butters I bring along with me, no spillage at all. Super easy to clean and both seal very securely.
Every day lunchware
Posted by Unknown on May 19, 15
I use these every day for lunch, the bigger one holds the perfect amount of salad greens and the smaller one holds all my toppings. They seal tightly and securely and are easy to clean. Love it!
Posted by Unknown on September 18, 14
I luv it!
AWESOME versitile container with a little bonus!
Posted by Unknown on July 29, 14
We use the ECO lunchbox oval all the time. On our last roadtrip, it was for nuts and chips with the small dish full of hummus. We ate it all through, and our daughter's art box broke, so we washed the ECO lunchbox oval and filled it with crayons. So perfect! It snaps together without any worry of a mess. Love It > the extra little dish fits a hard boiled egg, then is a great to mash the egg into with salt and pepper, how my little girl likes it.