The ECOlunchbag is an all-purpose backpack-style lunchbag with three matching napkins. Its design is versatile so children and adults can carry it either as a backpack, shoulder bag or hands-free hip bag. Additionally, the lunchbag, which features uniquely beautiful textiles that are hand block printed by artisans in India, is reversible and completely machine washable for long-lasting use and easy care.
- The bag is fully reversible and adjustable to fit children and adults with a unique strap. Using a button on the bag, the strap can be styled as a backpack or unbottoned so the lunchbag can be carried over the shoulder as a purse. When the strap is fully extended, the lunchbag functions well as an across-the-chest hip bag for hands-free carrying.
- Extra buttonholes on the strap make it easy to shorten the strap if small children wish to use the bag as a backpack. To view how-to on shortening straps, click here.
- The three matching napkins measure 16 inches by 12 inches and are designed for use as placemats or napkins.
- The bag measures 12 inches tall and 6 inches wide. The bottom is square, measuring 6 inches by 6 inches.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Made in India.
Posted by justinebot on April 16, 14
I love this little backpack. The flat bottom keeps my Three-in-One in place and the straps are customizable so that I can carry it over my shoulder or as a backpack.
The napkins are super useful, too. I leave one in my backpack and stuff another in purse and leave the other at work (just in case I forget).